Geneva Country Club Reciprocal Courses
GCC Reciprocal Policy
Members please remember all reciprocals must be arranged through pro shop staff. Usually 24 hours in advance notice is required. All players are required to rent a golf cart. Guests or non-Geneva Country Club members are allowed to accompany your group with a green fee charge as well as a cart fee.
Reciprocal play is generally offered on weekdays only
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Your golf professional or golf staff must make all arrangements, normally 24 hours in advance.
2. Reciprocal shall present their current membership card upon arrival.
3. Rental of golf carts is mandatory.
4. Reciprocal Play is limited to 3 plays per year.
5. Proper golf attire is required. (No jeans, halter-tops, or cut-off denim are allowed)
6. Reciprocal members are allowed to bring guests, and will be charged our normal guest rate.
7. Spikeless shoes are mandatory.